Love knitting? Crochet? Felting? Do you like creating art from fibers? Do you enjoy making art, period?! Enter your original art in our Fiber Art Contest! Sweaters, scarves, hats, felted flowers or fairies, crochet creatures, any and everything that can be made with fibers qualifies for our Fiber Art Contest! There are three age divisions: Wee Ones (3-9), Young Folks (10-17) and Grown-Ups (18-108). Winners will get a special prize and the honor and esteem of the neighborhood! You'll maybe even get a blue ribbon! No pre-registration required. Simply drop off your original work on the date listed below and you'll be entered in our contest! All works will be displayed with pride during our festival on September 17th!
- Pieces must be made by you.
- Fibers, yarn, etc. must be a main component of your art
- Knit/Crochet items may be from a pattern as long as you indicate this at drop off. Original ideas, however, will make us extra happy!
- Must be turned in between 10am and 5pm on September 12th, 2016 at Nutmeg Fibers.
- Be creative with this! We can't wait to see what you all come up with!